mandag den 12. maj 2008

Introduction

A long time ago, I promised Moifie a Skirmish game set in 12th century Denmark, a period of which I have some small knowledge. However, Real Life interfered and we have played many a game with Normans and Saxons in his Robin Hood games, and the units in a 12th Century Denmark game would essentially be the equivalents of Normans and Saxons. So I have been musing and sort of decided to do a campaign based around the Great Bog find from Illerup Ådal http://www.illerup.dk/ from around 200 AD. However, I know that Jan/Moif is very keen on a 12th Century Denmark Game, and I think I have an idea how to run it. It will be a while in gestation, but it shall be published here as it ripens and matures.

1 kommentar:

moif sagde ...

This should be interesting...